Territory Sales Rep – Zink Hospitality
Hospitality & Furniture
Why pick Zink?
Join one of the fastest growing, employee-owned manufacturer rep groups in North America. For over 43 years, Zink Foodservice has been connecting foodservice owners, operators, and consultants with custom solutions from premier equipment, tabletop and smallwares manufacturers and dealers.
Our company culture and core values are evident throughout our organization. Zink Foodservice associates work hard and play hard, valuing excellence and a positive attitude above all else. We approach work and life with enthusiasm and passion, fostering a tight-knit workplace across regions and teams. Learn more about our incredible company culture on our Linkedin here.
Zink Hospitality, established in 2004, is the furniture division of Zink Foodservice, an Employee-Owned company, providing comprehensive sales and marketing for premier manufacturers of hospitality furniture to Architects & Designers, Contract Dealers, Hospitality and Foodservice customers. Zink is a full-service Branch Office for its manufacturers with offices, culinary centers and showrooms in several markets.
The Zink Hospitality Sales Representative is responsible for representing the Zink Hospitality Furniture portfolio within the Architect & Design, Contract Furniture, Hospitality and Foodservice accounts within their assigned territory. Creating a business plan to identify and pursue these targets, developing relationships and establishing yourself as a resource while finding solutions is vital to the success of this position. Developing relationships with key customers is a crucial part in growing sales and identifying new opportunities. Day to day activity includes working with accounts on current projects, providing product info, pricing and lead times and monitoring orders to assure on-time deliveries. Additional activities include communicating with key targets on new product introductions, sales meetings, training sessions, samples and catalog/literature. An annual tactical plan will be created, evaluated and adjusted to meet company goals.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quota
- Develop and implement agreed upon sales and marketing plan which will meet both personal and business goals while expanding manufacturer product penetration in the Territory
- Build key Architect & Designer, Contract Furniture, Hospitality and Foodservice Multi-Unit relationships
- Create a marketing plan to cultivate this business through individual efforts and team collaboration
- Develop a growing sales pipeline, maintain CRM system and keep opportunities updated
- Plan and follow up on all Territory joint calls with our manufacturers
- Seek new applications and customers for our manufacturer’s products
- Work in a team environment coordinating sales efforts
- Schedule regular appointments with accounts to review product needs and new opportunities
- Continually update customers on product changes, modifications and new introductions
- Provide solutions to customers’ problems
- Participate in Industry Associations, Trade Shows and Conferences
- Keep customer displays and marketing materials current
- Keep assigned Zink Culinary Center Showroom current and organized
- Architect/Design and/or Commercial Furniture Sales experience-PREFERRED
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize
- Efficient time management skills
- Ability to create sales plans, execute and adjust as needed
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Proficient computer skills and willingness to learn new programs as needed
- Experience with CRM software-PREFERRED
- Ability to communicate proficiently via phone and email
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Desire to continually grow and develop
- Ability to delegate and lead a team
- Located in Metropolitan Columbus, Ohio
- Valid driver’s license and automobile