Inside Sales Specialist
Columbus, OH · Lisle IL
Zink Foodservice is an Employee-Owned company, providing comprehensive sales, marketing, distribution and installation services for premier manufacturers and authorized dealers of foodservice equipment, smallwares, tabletop, furniture and supplies. Zink Foodservice is a full-service Branch Office for its manufacturers with offices and culinary centers in several markets. Our company culture and core values are evident throughout our organization. Zink Foodservice associates work hard and play hard while managing a great work/life balance.
An Inside Sales Specialist is an enthusiastic, career-minded professional that is eager to join our growing Client Services Team. He or she is detail-oriented, takes initiative, and possesses the ability to work in a team environment. This results-driven individual will be responsible for supporting a group of territory sales managers in their day-to-day selling efforts with opportunity quoting, project management, as well as providing pro-active follow up and overall account support.
A model candidate will be technically savvy, able to work with a multitude of platforms and programs, and have the tenacity to suggest and implement new ideas. They are a fast learner, with a great sense of humor and a sense of urgency, and works well under pressure.
- Learn and continually improve product knowledge of 25+ manufacturers with a focus on our equipment brands.
- Efficiently and accurately communicate relevant project information to customers, manufacturers, and sales representatives
- Continually build relationships with our customer base
- Provide quotes and product information using quoting and sales management software
- Handle purchase orders, order acknowledgements, and other project related documents in a time sensitive manner
- Identify potential sales opportunities
- Continually provide customer service post purchase
- Coordinating of project related items
- Additional items as assigned by Management and Sales Representatives
- Proficient computer skills – especially Microsoft Outlook and Excel, with willingness to learn new programs as needed
- Efficient time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication or Business
- 1-2 years of experience in the food service and/or customer service industry
- Experience with Salesforce CRM