Digital Marketing Producer
Why pick Zink?
Join one of the fastest growing, employee-owned companies in the industry! For over 43 years, Zink Foodservice has been connecting foodservice owners, operators, and consultants with custom solutions from premier equipment, tabletop and smallwares manufacturers and dealers.
Our company culture and core values are evident throughout our organization. Zink Foodservice associates work hard and play hard, valuing excellence and a positive attitude above all else. We approach work and life with enthusiasm and passion, fostering a tight-knit workplace across regions and teams. Learn more about our incredible company culture on our Linkedin here.
At Zink, we are laser focused on providing comprehensive solutions and services for customers in the foodservice, retail and hospitality markets. All Zink companies operate on the EOS management platform, which has proven to drive speed, accountability, visibility and profitability to our businesses resulting in value creation for our shareholders. With strict adherence to our Core Values and a shared vision across our companies to continually provide value for our clients, Zink companies are driven by the success and satisfaction of our customers.
Our marketing team manages all brands under Zink Corporation (www.zinkcorp.com) with an in house marketing team. We operate on the EOS platform and leverage our proprietary REV Sales Performance Platform to track and report on our marketing services. The role of the digital marketing producer is to not only create content for all our brands, but to align each brand’s audience to their ideal target market.
- Generate social media posts for all platforms for Zink Corporation Brands
- Social media analytics and brand positioning for all Zink Corporation Brands
- Video Editing
- Generate email marketing drip campaigns
- Create graphic design content for print marketing, email design and social media
- Creative direction for social media, websites, email campaigns and videos
- Brand development & guidelines
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop required
- Experience with video editing software required
- Experience managing a social media brand
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work well on a team
- Ability to follow current processes and procedures
- Adaptable to improved procedures (we are growing and future focused)
The Ideal candidate will be curious and likely to find answers, thorough and able to make decisions based on little direction.