Why pick Zink?
Join one of the fastest growing, employee-owned manufacturer rep groups in North America. For over 43 years, Zink Foodservice has been connecting foodservice owners, operators, and consultants with custom solutions from premier equipment, tabletop and smallwares manufacturers and dealers.
Our company culture and core values are evident throughout our organization. Zink Foodservice associates work hard and play hard, valuing excellence and a positive attitude above all else. We approach work and life with enthusiasm and passion, fostering a tight-knit workplace across regions and teams. Learn more about our incredible company culture on our Linkedin here.
At Zink, we are laser focused on providing comprehensive solutions and services for customers in the foodservice, retail and hospitality markets. All Zink companies operate on the EOS management platform, which has proven to drive speed, accountability, visibility and profitability to our businesses resulting in value creation for our shareholders. With strict adherence to our Core Values and a shared vision across our companies to continually provide value for our clients, Zink companies are driven by the success and satisfaction of our customers.
An Estimator is an enthusiastic, career-minded professional that is eager to join a growing Client Services Team. He or she is detail-oriented, takes initiative, and possesses the ability to work in a team environment. This results-driven individual will be responsible for quoting in our case system and reading detailed specs and project drawings.
A model candidate will be technologically savvy, able to work with a multitude of platforms and programs and have the tenacity to suggest and implement new ideas. They are a fast learner, with a great sense of humor, a sense of urgency and works well under pressure.
- Prepare quotes based off of project specifications and project drawings.
- Complete quotes on or before due dates which are set by the client
- Combine custom quotes from manufacturers with in house quotes completed in AQ and send full completed project quotes to client
- Revise quotes appropriately based on project addendums
- Effectively communicate with manufacturer representatives regarding custom items and inquiries
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work well on a team
- Very detail oriented
- Ability to understand foodservice drawings and requirements
- Ability to follow current processes and procedures
- Adaptable to improved procedures (we are growing and future focused)
- 2 years of experience working as an estimator/quoter (preferred)
The Ideal candidate will be curious and like to find answers, thorough and able to make decisions based on information from several platforms.