Director of Sales – Zink Hospitality
Hospitality & Furniture
Why pick Zink?
Join one of the fastest growing, employee-owned manufacturer rep groups in North America. For over 43 years, Zink Foodservice has been connecting foodservice owners, operators, and consultants with custom solutions from premier equipment, tabletop and smallwares manufacturers and dealers.
Our company culture and core values are evident throughout our organization. Zink Foodservice associates work hard and play hard, valuing excellence and a positive attitude above all else. We approach work and life with enthusiasm and passion, fostering a tight-knit workplace across regions and teams. Learn more about our incredible company culture on our Linkedin here.
Zink Hospitality, established in 2004, is the furniture division of Zink Foodservice, an Employee-Owned company, providing comprehensive sales and marketing for premier manufacturers of hospitality furniture to Architects & Designers, Contract Dealers, Hospitality and Foodservice customers. Zink is a full-service Branch Office for its manufacturers with offices, culinary centers and showrooms in several markets.
We are looking for a high-performing Director of Sales to develop and lead the Furniture Sales Team for Zink Hospitality. Sales director responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Sales director duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships, and understanding customer trends.
- Learn and continually improve product knowledge of 25+ manufacturers with a focus on our smallwares & furniture Brands
- Efficiently and accurately communicate relevant project information to customers, manufacturers, and sales representatives
- Continually build relationships with our customer base including local dealers, designers, consultants, and architects
- Provide quotes and product information using quoting and sales management software
- Identify potential sales opportunities
- Problem solving for our customers including expedited items, service issues, order issues
- Manage customer orders and communicate with them regarding out-of-stock items finding substitution options – find them a solution!
- Partner with Zink Outside Sales Representatives to provide solutions for our customers
- Additional items as assigned by Management and Sales Representatives
- Provide Epic Customer Service in every customer and factory interaction
- Proven commercial furniture sales executive experience
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager, or marketing director. Preferably in the hospitality, foodservice and/or architect and design segment
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services to position products
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Located in Metropolitan Columbus, Ohio
- Valid driver’s license and automobile