Columbus, OH / Cincinnati, OH / Chicago, IL / Indianapolis, IN
Why pick Zink?
Join one of the fastest growing, employee-owned manufacturer rep groups in North America. For over 43 years, Zink Foodservice has been connecting foodservice owners, operators, and consultants with custom solutions from premier equipment, tabletop and smallwares manufacturers and dealers.
Our company culture and core values are evident throughout our organization. Zink Foodservice associates work hard and play hard, valuing excellence and a positive attitude above all else. We approach work and life with enthusiasm and passion, fostering a tight-knit workplace across regions and teams. Learn more about our incredible company culture on our Linkedin here.
An Inside Sales Account Manager is an enthusiastic, career-minded professional that is eager to join a growing Client Services Team. He or she is detail-oriented, takes initiative, and possesses the ability to work in a team environment. This results-driven individual will be responsible for supporting a group of territory sales managers in their day-to-day selling efforts with opportunity quoting, project management, as well as providing pro-active follow up and overall account support.
A model candidate will be technically savvy, able to work with a multitude of platforms and programs and have the tenacity to suggest and implement new ideas. They are a fast learner, with a great sense of humor, a sense of urgency and works well under pressure.
- Learn and continually improve product knowledge of 25+ manufacturers with a focus on our smallwares & furniture Brands
- Efficiently and accurately communicate relevant project information to customers, manufacturers, and sales representatives
- Continually build relationships with our customer base including local dealers, designers, consultants, and architects
- Provide quotes and product information using quoting and sales management software
- Identify potential sales opportunities
- Problem solving for our customers including expedited items, service issues, order issues
- Manage customer orders and communicate with them regarding out-of-stock items finding substitution options – find them a solution!
- Partner with Zink Outside Sales Representatives to provide solutions for our customers
- Additional items as assigned by Management and Sales Representatives
- Provide Epic Customer Service in every customer and factory interaction.
REQUIRED SKILL SETS
- Strong computer skills – proficient in Microsoft Outlook with willingness to learn new programs as needed
- Experience with Food Service Equipment and/or AutoQuotes a plus
- Efficient at time management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload accordingly.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Desire to continually grow and develop
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication or Business
- 1-2 years experience in the food service and/or customer service industry
- Experience with Salesforce CRM